Get peace of mind with coverage you can depend on with everything from airline ticket cancellation protection to comprehensive medical coverage, including pre-existing conditions. This plan provides best-in-class coverage and the highest possible value for your travel dollar. For your convenience, Quest Travel Adventures offers its clients the opportunity to purchase travel protection through Travel Insured International. Visit their website if you wish to purchase a travel protection policy. We act as a broker. Once purchased, plans are not refundable.
Your Financial Security
- Trip Cancellation: Provides reimbursement up to your full, prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when you are forced to cancel.
- Trip Interruption: Reimburse you up to 150% of your prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when you must cut your trip short. This may cover unused vacation arrangements and added transportation costs.
- Missed Connection: Reimburses up to $500 in unplanned expenses to rejoin your trip when a 3-hour common carrier delay causes you to miss a cruise or tour departure.
- Itinerary Change: Reimburse up to $500 in activities missed due to a supplier's itinerary change.
- Travel Delay: Up to $200 per day when you are delayed 6 hours or more. Reimbursement of unused, non-refundable trip costs and added local transportation expenses.
- Cancel for Work Reasons: Provides Trip Cancellation for business-related reasons.
- Change Fee: Up to $250 for an airline imposed reissue fee.
Your Personal Health and Safety
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense: Up to $100,000 to cover treatment costs when accident or illness strikes during the trip!
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation: Up to $1,000,000 to transport you to nearest treatment by U.S. standards and return you home when able to fly.
- Travel Accident Protection (AD&D): Covers you up to $1,000,000 when you suffer dismemberment or death in a travel accident.
Your Baggage and Personal Items
- Baggage & Personal Effects: Covers up to $1,000 when bags or personal effects are lost or damaged.
- Delayed Baggage: Reimburses up to $300 in necessary personal effects when your bags are delayed 12 hours or more after your arrival at the destination
World-wide Trip Protectors
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: Up to 21 days from initial deposit to buy plan with this coverage.
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance:*** 24/7 medical, ID Theft, Concierge Service, Political Evacuation, Business Concierge.
- Child(ren) under age 18 are provided coverage at no extra charge when traveling with and listed on the same application as an insured adult.
***Travel Assistance Services are provided by an independent organization and not by United States Fire Insurance Company or Travel Insured International.