Get peace of mind with coverage you can depend on with everything from airline ticket cancellation protection to comprehensive medical coverage, including pre-existing conditions.¬†This plan provides best-in-class coverage and the highest possible value for your travel dollar.
Your Financial Security
- Trip Cancellation: Provides reimbursement up to your full, prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when you are forced to cancel.
- Trip Interruption:¬†Reimburse you up to 150% of your prepaid, non-refundable trip cost when you must cut your trip short. This may cover unused vacation arrangements and added transportation costs.
- Missed Connection:¬†Reimburses up to $500 in unplanned expenses to rejoin your trip when a 3-hour common carrier delay causes you to miss a cruise or tour departure.
- Itinerary Change: Reimburse up to $500 in activities missed due to a supplier's itinerary change.
- Travel Delay:¬†Up to $200 per day when you are delayed 6 hours or more. Reimbursement of unused, non-refundable trip costs and added local transportation expenses.
- Cancel for Work Reasons:¬†Provides Trip Cancellation for business-related reasons.
- Change Fee:¬†Up to $250 for an airline imposed reissue fee.
Your Personal Health and Safety
- Accident & Sickness Medical Expense:¬†Up to $100,000 to cover treatment costs when accident or illness strikes during the trip!
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation:¬†Up to $1,000,000 to transport you to nearest treatment by U.S. standards and return you home when able to fly.
- Travel Accident Protection (AD&D):¬†Covers you up to $1,000,000 when you suffer dismemberment or death in a travel accident.
Your Baggage and Personal Items
- Baggage & Personal Effects:¬†Covers up to $1,000 when bags or personal effects are lost or damaged.
- Delayed Baggage:¬†Reimburses up to $300 in necessary personal effects when your bags are delayed 12 hours or more after your arrival at the destination
World-wide Trip Protectors
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions:¬†Up to 21 days from initial deposit to buy plan with this coverage.
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance:***¬†24/7 medical, ID Theft, Concierge Service, Political Evacuation, Business Concierge.
- Child(ren) under age 18 are provided coverage at no extra charge when traveling with and listed on the same application as an insured adult.
***Travel Assistance Services are provided by an independent organization and not by United States Fire Insurance Company or Travel Insured International.